WHAT IS A FIREWALK?
It’s a short barefoot walk across a fire measuring 1200 degrees Fahrenheit safely and confidently.
A real life changing experience
Everyone remembers the first time they walked on fire. And everyone has their own personal reasons for taking part. By the end of the firewalk you’ll have at your disposal tools and techniques that you can instantly apply in your life, to overcome fears, end self doubt and sabotage and feelings of lack and worthlessness.
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WALK?
- Does fear and self doubt, sabotage your personal efforts on a daily basis? A firewalk kicks these to the kerb.
- Do you feel you lack focus, personal power and think that you have no control over your life, career or relationships. A firewalk walks reminds you how powerful you actually are.
- Do you feel that your currently living your life with limitations and boundaries? A firewalk teaches no limits.
- Is your life all talk and no action: helpless and lacking in drive, enthusiasm and motivation? The firewalk will get your butt moving again … if you can do this, you can do anything.
- Are you searching and seeking a positive, life changing experience? An adventure, a bit of excitement? Or are you just curious about how it ‘can be done’? Perfect the firewalk will deliver all these.
- And lastly perhaps you are seeking a way to raise money for your favourite cause and you have heard how awesome the firewalk is.
TRANSFORMATION ON SPEED DIAL
We all have probably been burnt at some point, and we are well aware how that one little burn can be so painful and limit our ability to perform.
We’ve both no doubt witnessed the negative effect fires can have.
At it’s most powerful it can destroy land, houses and can take an army to quieten down it’s rage.
And yet, we also have probably been warmed and felt safe and secure watching and sitting beside a fire: it’s glow, it’s heat, the dancing of flames, the comfort and security it’s presence alone can make, it’s calming effect.
And that makes walking on it, extremely powerful. It’s a fantastic metaphor for personal empowerment and growth.
There is no doubt that walking across hot coals with confidence, purpose, focus, will and determination is an experience you will remember and feel forever.
Many people search for an experience that has an ever-lasting effect of achievement, success, euphoria where they change their quality of life so that it can become one of total acceptance, purpose and passion.
And sadly some people perceive that the use of destructive drugs and alcohol are the path to accessing this peak state…the firewalk is much safer and the positive effects are for life.
FIREWALKING CHANGES LIVES
Your reasons for walking will be personal, many people who have walked before state after they have walked they felt:
- Reduced fear, less self doubt and ending of self sabotage
- More focused, personal power, control in all areas of life
- A breaking through of limits and boundaries to personal growth
- An new ability to take massive action in their life, an increase in enthusiasm and motivation, because the fears that held them bound are no longer there
Even people that book a charity ‘spot’, will have their reasons for taking part.
And we know it’s usually not just to do with fundraising.
Sometimes it’s just curiosity, others see it as a massive challenge in their life.
Where as some just want to try something different. There is no typical motive.
We love firewalking and the other events on the site, because they can very quickly change a belief that someone may have about their life.
When coaching it can take a few sessions to help a person realise what is holding them back, with these events it can addressed very quickly. It all depends on the event, the person, the content and the purpose behind an activity.
ABOUT OUR WALKS
Our firewalks are motivational, upbeat, fun, high energy and reflective. We offer charity firewalks, firewalks for teams and groups, specific programs and open events.
We don’t want to build the longest firewalk, the hottest firewalk, the most participants firewalk, we only claim to deliver great events that are rich, rewarding, safe, meaningful and fun. We prefer to leave our egos out of it.