Unlike the firewalk, the glass walk requires a totally different approach: focused, slow, deliberate.
Walking barefoot on glass requires you to pay attention, close attention, 100% attention to what is happening at a head, heart and physical level.
Some people go through life supposedly ‘multi-tasking’ but getting nothing of value done or starting but never completing projects.
Some people are great at setting themselves goals, objectives and ‘to be completed by’ lists: yet they get distracted, side lined, sucked into the ‘next thing’ and they wonder why they never get anywhere.
HOW CAN IT BE USED
The glasswalk can be a stand alone activity or it can be added to a piece of experiential learning or training. Including workshops and learning experiences around goal setting, self-efficacy, resilience, mindfulness.
THE GLASSWALK TEACHES
- How to move forward with absolute certainty on a successful outcome
- Gain 100% focus by paying attention
- Realisation that you have more control over your life circumstances than you ever thought possible
- Breaking through beliefs of ‘I can’t’ and it’s ‘not possible’
- How to move forward with the end result in mind, and being equiped to make amendments along the way.